We provide the building blocks needed to achieve the measurements your application requires.
Let us help you build a successful measurement chain for your application.
Dx-Speed: Innovative system for measuring vehicle wheel speed
Wireless wheel speed acquisition
- Wheel speed measurement without reference point
- Ideal aquaplaning tests without angle encoder
- Synchronous acquisition of the measured values from four wheels or axles
- System can be installed and ready to use in just a few minutes
- Robust design and weather-proof
WFT-Cxs: A lightweight WFT for precise measurements
"Baby" wheel Force Transducer
- Power supply for the WFT sensor system
- Robust, digital data interface, highly immune to interference with exact synchronization of the WFT sensor system
- Up to six wheel force transducers (three WFT-2 modules) operating in one imc CRONOSflex system
- All resulting measurement channels (forces and torques in x, y, z) available as standard measurement channels in the CRFX system.
Burster's new 9250/9251 amplifier generation unites all the features that make modern measurement data acquisition actually possible for the first time. Network-compatible, high-precision, user-friendly, smart and versatile. The combined system of amplifier module and bus controller can be integrated into any existing setup.
Polyhemus's G4 Stylus is an easy-to-use, eight-inch pen-like device, where users can capture data points, and move freely around and behind objects. With the click of a button, measurements are digitized and recorded with a high level of accuracy. The G4 Stylus creates new options for digitizing large areas, and without the need for any special lighting conditions. Applications include agricultural studies and other research that requires mobile digitizing options, including outside environments.
The G4 hub, can be belt-worn for a complete mobile digitizing system in the field, in the lab, and on the go.