We provide the building blocks needed to achieve the measurements your application requires.
Let us help you build a successful measurement chain for your application.
SCAIME Fibre-optic measurement solutions
SCAIME ensures compliance with legal requirements for health and safety at work.
SCAIME has opted to obtain ATEX and IECEx certifications for its fibre-optic measurement solutions in order to meet the growing demand for monitoring structures in hazardous zones. These certifications enable the use of Bragg grating sensors in the presence of flammable liquids or combustible vapour, gas or dust.
Fibre-optic measurement is particularly well-suited to the hazardous environments in which our customers are under significant pressure to reduce dangers while deploying measurement technology:
- Absence of electrical currents
- Extremely low optical power which cannot cause ignition
- Ability to locate the acquisition units remotely in a safe area, up to several kilometres away
With this certification, SCAIME ensures compliance with legal requirements for health and safety at work, thereby bringing the benefits of fibre-optic measurement technology to a wider spectrum of industrial applications.
SCAIME presents the new SILOSAFE EVO weighing kit, which makes it possible to safely transform a tank or silo into a weighing system.
A silo or tank is usually placed on mounting kits, that integrate load cells and are thus considered load-bearing structural elements, and must be EN1090 compliant.
SCAIME quality system is certified according to EN1090 in EXC2 execution class. This certification allows and EC-marking of SILOSAFE EVO, ensures its design and manufacturing conformity.
Covering a wide range of capacities from 250 kg to 300 tons, SILOSAFE EVO utilizes the R10X compression load cell. It provides a safe, accurate, low profile and easy to install weighing solution for static or dynamic applications.
For long-term lifetime, high stability and best weighing accuracy, the SILOSAFE EVO mounting kit includes:
- A double high capacity device with lateral stops and lift-off prevention
- A pendulum mounting allowing thermal structure expansion.
- A holding device for fast load cell change.
For dynamic applications involving strong horizontal forces, the SILOSAFE EVO kit can be equipped with one or two stabilizing rods to maintain the structural integrity.
The SILOSAFE EVO kit is available in Zinc platted steel or stainless steel, and that satisfies the most demanding weighing system requirements, with all the guarantees of safety and performance.
Dx-Speed: Innovative system for measuring vehicle wheel speed
Wireless wheel speed acquisition
- Wheel speed measurement without reference point
- Ideal aquaplaning tests without angle encoder
- Synchronous acquisition of the measured values from four wheels or axles
- System can be installed and ready to use in just a few minutes
- Robust design and weather-proof
WFT-Cxs: A lightweight WFT for precise measurements
"Baby" wheel Force Transducer
- Power supply for the WFT sensor system
- Robust, digital data interface, highly immune to interference with exact synchronization of the WFT sensor system
- Up to six wheel force transducers (three WFT-2 modules) operating in one imc CRONOSflex system
- All resulting measurement channels (forces and torques in x, y, z) available as standard measurement channels in the CRFX system.